I lead meetings, workshops, and retreats for teams, organizations, and other groups.
If you are looking for time to reflect, a change in team dynamics, or an outlet to consider a new direction, stepping away from day-to-day activities can be the catalyst you need to move forward.
From the boardroom to the conference center or campsite, I can customize an event with a format and theme that meets your needs.
Putting the Pieces Together
Jigsaw puzzles usually have that one piece you’re just not sure where, how, or if it even fits. Or maybe there’s a missing piece that leaves the picture incomplete.
But what if that missing, ill-fitting, or random “piece” is a person?
What if it’s someone you live with, or work with, or are related to?
Putting the Pieces Together will help you:
- Identify the visible, various, and valuable pieces of the personality puzzle;
- Understand the specific traits that keep certain people from getting along; and,
- Realize the unique contribution and role that every person brings to the relationship.
With greater understanding, we can better appreciate all the unique pieces that make up the relational puzzles in our world. This enables us to be more productive and fun, creates less stress, and helps accomplish big tasks.
Living a Well Done Life
“While living I want to live well.” ~ Geronimo
Have you been living by default instead of design?
Are you punching the time clock of life, trading five days for two?
Do you want more from life than just going through the motions?
In Living a Well Done Life, we explore my proven process to:
- Recall your dreams: uncover and understand your unique skills, abilities, internal motivations, and passions.
- Reclaim your dignity: stop living out someone else’s expectations, quit comparing yourself to others, and become the person you were born to be.
- Realize your destiny: align your skills, strengths, and passions to your fulfill your potential and accomplish the unique destiny created for you.
Your Secret Name: Discovering Who God Created You To Be
Everyone has three types of names: their birth name, their given names, and their secret name.
But few of us know ours, so we stay stuck in the “name game,” accepting the world’s labels to define us, and pretending to be someone we aren’t.
Based on the book of the same name written by Kary Oberbrunner, this is a deep personal exploration that creates a new self awareness, making it ideal for a spiritual retreat and reset.
Men and women can find the courage to abandon what they thought they knew, and embrace their unique identity in order to become who they were born to be.
Design Your Blueprint for Success
Do you have a dream, but aren’t sure how to turn it into reality?
In this interactive and transformative process, we will:
- Zero in on your true passion and purpose;
- Gain a solid understanding of what makes you come alive and what holds you back;
- Get insight on which activities provide the biggest payoff financially and emotionally; and,
- Create specific, measurable outcomes you want to achieve.
Participants will find clarity on their purpose and vision, identify a new self-image worthy of their dreams, and leave with a personal, step-by-step action plan for success.
What You Can Expect From Me
When we work together, my focus will be on inspiring the change and transformation you need to achieve the positive outcomes and results you are looking for.
You can expect:
- Prompt, personal, and courteous communication in coordinating your event;
- A theme and format that is customized for the needs of your group and achieves your goals;
- Comprehensive research on your organization, group, or team, to understand your unique situation and challenges;
- Complete confidentiality so you may interact openly and honestly; and,
- An authentic, intentionally-designed conversation that will challenge participants, without using foul or coarse language.
“I hired (Daphne) to enlighten my team on how to enjoy work and working with others. Almost immediately, our team felt we were getting the tools and insights we were looking for.”Susan Gleghorn, Commercial Real Estate Agent, NAI Capstone