“There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.”
~ William Barclay
Are you still trying to discover your “why?”
Do you ever wonder:
- Who am I?
- Why am I here?
- What does it look like to live out the answers to these questions in a way that fulfills my bigger purpose in the world?
I COLLABORATE WITH HIGH ACHIEVING WOMEN WHO ARE READY FOR A CHANGE.
What would it take for you to have a more peaceful, productive, passionate, or purposeful life?
What parts of you do you need to work on in order to “level up” your life?
Clients hire me to:
- walk them through a “life reset” professionally, personally, or relationally;
- be a “change agent” when they feel stuck in a situation; or,
- create high accountability, action-oriented conversations focused on transformation.
Are You Ready For a Change?
A lot of women allow all the labels, all the names others give us, or we give ourselves – to determine what we can or cannot do with our lives.
Real change can happen only when:
- We take off the masks and discover our true identity;
- We explore honestly our past, our pains, our hurts, and all the C.R.A.P. that we carry around that holds us back; and
- We redeem our identity from the past, and use those experiences in a positive manner.
Let’s Create Your
Blueprint For Success
My collaborating engagements are:
- Strategic conversations to help you evaluate old beliefs, reveal deeper meaning, and uncover powerful new perspectives;
- Targeted questions in a proven process of discovery, insight, and clarity;
- Not coaching or therapy where we focus on the past;
- Not consulting where I just give you my answers; and,
- Ideal for 1 on 1 settings with highly customized and individualized conversations, questions, and accountability to reach your objectives.
LET’S Connect SO YOU CAN RECALL YOUR DREAMS, RECLAIM YOUR DIGNITY, AND REALIZE YOUR DESTINY.
“I didn’t know if (working with Daphne) would really help me, but this did more for me than I even knew I needed. My time management at both work and home improved greatly. It became a domino effect…my tasks were completed….this freed up more time to do the things that I wanted to. I also learned to not feel guilty for “me” time.”D. Reynolds, wife, mom, friend, and career-focused professional